Thursday, March 20, 2008

Weight Watchers Update

I'm still doing this thing :)

Here's this weeks results:

Starting Weight: 153.8
Current Weight: 146.4
Total Loss To Date: 7.4

My goal is to lose a total of 10 pounds by the time I leave for Brazil in two weeks. I think I can easily lose 2.6 pounds between now and then.

I haven't been paying so much attention to this lately, but I have realized that I lost about 5 pounds and have managed to keep it off for a while, and now I'm going to work on the next five pounds and keep that off for a bit and let my metabolism and my body adjust to the new numbers and then I'm going to tackle my last 8 pounds. My goal weight is 135 so I'm just about 10 pounds away from that.

Why that number? Well I like the sound of it. I figure I'll be about a size 6-8 which is a great size. I don't think that it is too skinny of a weight. It also works really well for my height and my BMI (body mass index score). It's kind of in the middle for height and weight and BMI and since I'm a middle of the road kind of girl it's my perfect weight!

No comments: