Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Where Have All My Creative Juices Gone?

So it's been ages since I've posted. I guess that's what happens when you have a real job...the time for fun and games is sucked away by the dry corporate air I find myself in. Just kidding. This place is great so far.

I'm here at the crack of dawn which would shock my former co-workers. I arrive in the office around 8am every day. Pretty crazy. This morning it was so quiet I thought there should be a Good Morning Discovery Education radio show. I think it would go over big as long as everyone already had their coffee. Otherwise I might have things thrown at me.

Keep up the good work. I gotta get back to mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

8am is not the crack of dawn. try getting to work at 6:30am, which is offically the butt crack of dawn. sadly, when i come in, there are already people here!!

Cher said...

Hey, 8am is crack of dawn enough for me!! You go girl!!
(and poor Katie)

Hyla said...

dude, I'm lucky if I see the crack of noon!