Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Third Week

I know these posts from work aren't very exciting, but I really haven't had much time to do anything else. I can't believe that I have been pulling 10 hour days a couple times a week, which is nothing I have ever done before. I'm needing to get myself together and leave at 5pm. Just so I don't kill myself.

I think part of this reason is because I'm still in the learning mode and haven't yet settled into a routine. I'm still running sprints instead of getting a pace together for the marathon. I'm tired and trying to get my routine sorted out. I have to be patient with myself knowing that this will happen.

Meditation from Isaiah 40:31 -

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

A promise, a challenge to seek His face even more than ever before. Because only in Him am I able to stand.

No comments: