Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day 2

I'm pretty busy with lots of training and a pretty intense schedule for the next two weeks here at Discovery. Not a lot of time to blog :) But wanted to say that I'm going to enjoy this job. There's a lot to learn. It's a little nerve-wracking and a little like standing on the edge of a cliff knowing that you are going to have to jump and realizing that you have on your parasailing gear, but having never done this before, a little uncertain if it is going to work. I trust the principle of the parasail, but have to really jump to see that it works and to learn how to make it the time of my life.

I like my cube. It's a little bare. Any suggestions on how to improve it are welcome!

2 comments:

Hyla said...

cute little plants are great for cubes...just don't ask me how to keep them alive. Also, fun pictures and random items. I'm all for random desk items.

Anonymous said...

christmas lights bring a nice glow to a cube and you can avoid the narsty overhead floresants (i unscrewed the ones above my desk). also, pictures of natalie (aka the worlds CUTEST baby) will cheer up an office decor!